It is the aim of H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd to consistently supply textiles and packaging of superior quality to meet both customer expectations and any relevant regulatory requirements. Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd products and services to our customers.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd quality objectives are:
- 1) To achieve 100% of all customer requirements
- 2) To ensure our team efficiently provides service excellence
- 3) To foster a quality driven culture
To meet these objectives H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd maintains an effective Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd is committed to long term relationships with both suppliers and customers in order to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. All members of staff share this commitment to and responsibility for quality.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its employees and any other people who may be affected by the Company’s operations. We pursue best practice in Occupational Health and Safety.
Our prime safety objectives are:
- To achieve and maintain a zero workplace injury rate
- To achieve zero lost work time from injuries
- To achieve a zero incident rate
H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd reviews and, where necessary, revises these safety objectives during the Annual Management Review of our OH&S Management System. These objectives are published and communicated to all relevant personnel. The data generated by our OH&S Management System such as incident, accident and injury statistics and non-conformance data is used to continuously monitor these objectives.
In addition, H. Polesy & Co Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant State OH&S legislation such as:-
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW & Qld)
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 (NSW & Qld)
- NSW Government Occupational Health & Safety Management System Guidelines, 4th Edition June 2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Victoria)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA)
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our OH&S Management System
- Ensuring that preventive action taken to address identified hazards and risks drives change and improvement, which is the foundation of our OH&S Management System
This commitment to achieve the highest level of safety is shared by all members of our staff.
H Polesy & Co Pty Ltd’s business is structured for the sourcing, importation, storage, sales, design, printing and distribution of packaging, commercial and industrial textiles and carpet backing.
H Polesy & Co Pty Ltd is committed to conserving and protecting the environment by establishing and meeting the following targets and objectives:
- Compliance with applicable regulations, industry standards and contractual requirements
- Implementation and maintenance of a documented Environmental Management System compliant to AS/NZS ISO14001:2004
- Promotion of responsible environmental practices to all employees and to new employees as part of the Company’s induction process
- Continual Improvement of the Environmental Management System through periodic reviews against annually defined environmental objectives
- Support of the concept of waste minimization
- The communication of the Company’s Environmental Policy to employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and the general public
- Development of energy and natural resource saving initiatives
It is our mission to be a responsible company committed to protecting and conserving resources and preventing pollution in all our business activities. The Managing Director directly supports the Environmental Management System requirements by integrating environmental deliberation and responsibility into day-to-day decisions and long-term goals across all activities and disciplines.