Laminated Scaffold Cladding is mainly used in the building & construction industry as containment sheeting providing all-round weather protection and covering. Laminated Scaffold Cladding is used for short to medium term building projects. It is also ideal for enclosing areas for sand and water blasting and dust control.
Please Note: Please take into account prevailing weather conditions before installation. H Polesy and Co Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for installation of this product. Installation and on-site handling are all subject to the owner/installer’s responsibility.
- 2m wide x 45m long rolls,
- 250gsm, low density polyethylene (LDPE),
- Natural colour / transparent, 3% UV treatment,
- Fire Retardant Laminated Scaffold Cladding is also available (MOQ and lead times will apply),
- 3 x reinforced bands at top, middle and bottom with punched holes to aid in securing into structure / scaffolding / rigging (recommended fixing is once every square metre),
- During excessive winds or greater loading additional fixings may be required.